Peer Reviewed Articles
- Tuinstra, M. et al. (2015). Maize leaf transcriptome re-modulation in response to heat stress (First draft manuscript completed).
- Babu et al. 2015. Genome wide association analyses reveal genomic regions and metabolic pathways influencing heat tolerance in tropical maize (Manuscript in preparation)
- Tesfaye, K., Zaidi, P.H, Gbegbelegbe, S., Boeber, C., Seetharam, K., Rahit, D., Erenstein, O. (2015) Ex-ante impact analysis and targeting of heat stress tolerant maize under climate change in South Asia. (Draft under final review)
- Beober, C. et al. (2015): Farmer preferences for heat stress tolerant maize varieties in Punjab and Uttar Pradesh, India. (First draft at final stage)
- Akula Dinesh, A.Patil, P. H. Zaidi, P. H. Kuchanur , Ameragouda, R. Babu, M. T. Vinayan and K. Seetharam (2015). Genetic diversity, linkage disequilibrium and population structure in CIMMYT inbred lines, selected for heat tolerance study. (Final Draft).
- Akula Dinesh, A.Patil, P. H. Zaidi, P. H. Kuchanur , Ameragouda, R. Babu, M. T. Vinayan and K. Seetharam (2015). Genome-wide association studies for pollen viability and silk receptivity under heat stress in tropical maize. (Initial draft).
- Ranganath, C.N., P.H. Kuchanur, P.H. Zaidi, Ayyangouda Patil , J.P. Nidugundi, K. Seetharam & M.T. Vinayan (2015). Genetic variability and association of traits in Maize (Zea mays L.) under heat stress condition. (Final draft).
- Ranganath, C.N., P.H. Kuchanur, P.H. Zaidi, Ayyangouda Patil , J.P. Nidugundi, K. Seetharam & M.T. Vinayan (2015). Early generation testing and genomic selection in Maize (Zea mays L.) for heat stress tolerance. (under internal review).
- HTMA partners et al. (2015). Genotype x environment interactions under heat stress in maize and identification of donor lines. (manuscript under preparation)
- Zaidi, P.H.; K. Seetharam and M.T. Vinayan. Precision phenotyping for heat stress tolerance in maize – a field manual. (2016).
- Dinesh Akula, Ayyanagouda Patil, Pervez H Zaidi, PH Kuchanur, MT Vinayan, K Seetharam. 2016. Line x tester analysis of tropical maize inbred lines under heat stress for grain yield and secondary traits. Maydica e-publication.
- Dinesh Akula, Ayyanagouda Patil, Pervez H Zaidi, PH Kuchanur, MT Vinayan, K Seetharam and Amare Gouda. 2015. Genetic analysis of tropical maize (Zea mays L.) inbred lines under heat Stress. The Bioscan, 10(1): e-publication.
- Dinesh Akula, Ayyanagouda Patil, Pervez H Zaidi, PH Kuchanur, MT Vinayan, K Seetharam and Amare Gouda. 2016. Dissection of heat tolerance mechanism in tropical maize. Res. on Crops, 17(3): 462-467.
- Kindie Tesfaye, PH Zaidi, Sika Gbegbelegbe, Christian Boeber, Dil Bahadur Rahut, Fite Getaneh, K. Seetharam, Olaf Erenstein and Clare Stirling. 2016. Climate change impacts and potential benefits of heat-tolerant maize in South Asia. Theor Appl Climatol., DOI 10.1007/s00704-016-1931-6
- “New Project launched: heat stress Tolerant Maize for Asia” by Dr PH Zaidi; CIMMYT-Informa No- 1829.01-08 February, 2013
- “Nepali Scientists trained on Heat Stress Resilient Maize” by Dr PH Zaidi; CIMMYT informa No- 1873 17-24 January, 2014
- “Maize Germplasm Displayed at Asia field Day by Kartikeya Krothapalli”; CIMMYT informa No -1883, 07-11, April 2014
- “New USAID Lead for Climate Resilient Cereals Portfolio visits Heat stress Tolerant Maize for Asia” by Dr PH Zaidi and Dr K Seetharam; CIMMYT informa No- 1902, 18-22 August,2014
- “Mid-Career Scientists get new Tools for Big Data analysis by Dr Raman Babu and Dr BS Vivek; CIMMYT informa No 1891, 02-06 May, 2014
- “Exploring synergy between research initiatives in South Asia for enhancing impacts” by Dr PH Zaidi and Abdu Rahman Bashir; CIMMYT informa No 1891, 02-06 May,2014.
- “HTMA offers Stress resilient maize hybrids to meet Bangladeshs growing demand” by Salahuddin Ahmed, Md. Amiruzzaman and PH Zaidi, Informa
- “Heat tolerant Maize for Asia showcased at India US Technology Summit at New Delhi” by Dr K Seetharam; CIMMYT informa No 1917 01-05 December, 2014
- “Student Reflection : Visit to CIMMYT Hyderabad-India” by Dr Kartikeya Krothapalli and Dr PH Zaidi; CIMMYT informa No- 1917, 01-05 December,2014
- “HTMA Maize Hybrids in Nepal Offer cheaper high quality Seed Alternative to Indian Reports” by Tirtha R Rijal and Dr PH Zaidi; CIMMYT Informa No 1933 4-8 May,2015
- “USAID’s Feed the Future Initiative Highlights CIMMYT Heat Tolerant Maize Breeding” by Jennifer Johnson; CIMMYT Informa No 1923 16-20 February, 2015
- “Harnessing partnerships to build maize seed production and businesses in South Asia” by A.R. Sadananda, Nagesh Patne / June 1, 2016.
- “HTMA – expanding for faster and wider deployment of heat-tolerant hybrids in South Asia” by K. Seetharam, M.T. Vinayan, and P.H. Zaidi / Aug 24, 2016.
- “CIMMYT Maize hybrids ranked first and third in nation-wide trials in India” by
Ayyanagouda Patil, Prakash Kuchanur / September 2, 2016.
- “Heat-tolerant maize offers new opportunities to rice farmers in South India” by Prakash Kuchanur / September 14, 2016.